Over the past few weeks I've been teaching the girls that we should fear God and love God.
In explaining things simply to them, I have been and want to continue to give them cues in order to help impress it into their minds....and eventually their hearts. For example, I have cued them with the simple question "Who do we fear?" After they answer with "God!" I ask a list of other things, animals, people, questioning them quickly if we should fear these.
It has been the same with love, only the list starts with God, "Who do we love with all our heart, soul, mind and might?" and then continues through various people they know. The list ususlly includes Sugar, our Chiwawa.
Cues.....
So, whom do we fear? God Alone!
Whom do we love with all our heart, soul, mind and might? God
Do we love......? Yes.
The next cue I want to give for the girls to have in their hearts eventually is...Strength and Dignity....
"Strength and Dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future."
No comments:
Post a Comment